Computer Resources software specialists are available to support you between 8:30 am -5 pm Central time Monday – Friday. We aim to return all support calls within three (3) hours.
If you need assistance outside those hours, Microsoft Dynamics is available between 8 am – 7 pm central time Monday – Friday, and 10 am – 2 pm on Saturdays. Their number is 800-456-0025.
Current customers of Microsoft Dynamics products have access to a wealth of information through CustomerSource. To gain access to CustomerSource, follow these steps. Be sure take advantage of all CustomerSource offers.
Solutions to Recurring Questions
- Creating a Payables Transaction Integration (PDF)
- Print Boss Errors
- Great Plains Keyboard Shortcuts
- Customizing Great Plains Toolbars
- Attaching an OLE Document
- Obtaining preprinted checks and forms
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- Year-End Procedures
- Adding Calculated Fields to Reports in Microsoft Dynamics GP
Alternate Support Resources
- Microsoft Dynamics offers public discussion boards for your Microsoft Dynamics GP, Small
Business Financials, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM software. Ask your peers for help!
- Microsoft Dynamics offers a free web support community complete with newsgroups, blogs, and
expert advice. Go to the Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Check the Microsoft Dynamics CustomerSource web site for upcoming training courses, or learn about upcoming training and seminars by Computer Resources.
Note: Basic users manuals for your Microsoft Dynamics GP modules are available within Microsoft Dynamics GP. Go to Help => Printable Manuals (Online Manuals in 7.5 and earlier). It will bring up a pdf document from which you can select the appropriate manual. You may wish to use the “find” feature to search by word. For Microsoft Dynamics CRM, go to Help => User’s Guide.
If you have a complaint, commendation or concern, tell us about it anonymously so we can improve. Or, give us some positive feedback so we know what to continue to do! Go to the questionnaire.