Foundations for Intermediate Great Plains Users – Dynamics GP Hands-On Training Seminar
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEO’s, and consultants who need to understand the technical aspects of the Great Plains foundation and to gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality
$495/person. Training workbooks included.
This course provides an in-depth look at the Great Plains System Manager. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Customize System and Company setup selections.
- Customize User and Security setup.
- Use the Posting Setup options to define posting processes.
- Use advanced functionality, such as: Business Alerts, Activity Tracking, Named Printers, Custom Links, and Macros.
- Use inquiries and reports to get at the information you want to access.
- Use SmartList to export data to Microsoft Word® or Microsoft Excel® for further analysis.
- Use tips and techniques for troubleshooting.
- Personalizing Great Plains
- Efficient Navigation
- Data Flow
- Letter Writing Assistant
- Advanced Functionality
- Advanced Report Options
- Tips & Troubleshooting