Bank Reconciliation – Dynamics GP Hands-On Training Seminar
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and consultants who need to understand the technical aspects of Bank Rec and to gain an in-depth understanding of the application functionality
$495/person. Training workbooks included.
This Great Plains Bank Reconciliation course explores the accounting cycle and the processes required to manage cash receipts, cash disbursements and other transactions that affect checkbook balances. This course will show you how to perform the reconciliation process, ensuring accuracy of your financial data and its relation to your financial institution.
You will gain a thorough understanding of these topics which will allow you to reconcile your checkbooks with your bank statements, keeping information consistent and accurate. You will learn to use comprehensive reporting features to preview data in different ways prior to performing the reconciliation process and as well as the Checkbook Register report which may be printed at any time. This course will also teach you how to define default values that automatically populate data fields and to gather the information you need to make better business decisions by exploring powerful inquiry and lookup functions.
At course completion, students will be able to:
- Customize the set up of Bank Reconciliation to meet business needs
- Perform all Bank Reconciliation-related data entry functions including bank transactions, bank deposits, and bank transfers
- Perform maintenance on Bank Reconciliation documents and maintenance records such as checkbooks
- Print standard reports for audit trail purposes, financial analysis and to verify data entry
- Identify the impact of the Bank Reconciliation module on other modules
- Troubleshoot and correct input errors including incorrect posting date or incorrect document amounts
- Perform the bank reconciliation process
- Setup procedures
- Daily Procedures
- Reconcile Bank Statements
- Maintaining records