Foundations for Intermediate Great Plains Users
When: Upon Request
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Computer Resources, Inc.
65 Germantown Ct.
(At the corner of Walnut Grove and Germantown Pkwy)
entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEO's, and consultants
who need to understand the technical aspects of the Great Plains
and to gain foundational knowledge of the application
$450/person. Training workbooks included.
This course provides an
in-depth look at the Great Plains System Manager.
completing this course, students will be able to:
Customize System and Company setup selections.
• Customize User and Security setup.
• Use the Posting Setup options to define posting
• Use advanced functionality, such as: Business Alerts,
Activity Tracking, Named Printers, Custom Links, and
• Use inquiries and reports to get at the information you
want to access.
• Use SmartList to export data to Microsoft Word® or
Microsoft Excel® for further analysis.
• Use tips and techniques for troubleshooting.
Personalizing Great Plains
- Letter Writing Assistant
Advanced Report Options
Tips & Troubleshooting
Please call me when the date is scheduled: