FRx Reporting for Great Plains - Level 2
Report Design Essentials for FRx v6.7
When: Upon Request
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
(must be present both days)
Computer Resources, Inc.
65 Germantown Ct.
(At the corner of Walnut Grove and Germantown Pkwy)
This class is essential to anyone who wants to master advanced FRx report
design concepts. It is geared for intermediate FRx users and experienced
who want to build upon their skills and master product proficiency.
$900/person. Training workbooks included.
Prerequisites: General knowledge of
Microsoft Windows and accounting principles. Past participation in
FRx Report Design Essentials 1 is strongly encouraged.
FRx II teaches you complex FRx techniques necessary to
create a comprehensive suite of financial and management reports. It
builds on the basic report design skills learned in Report Design
Essentials 1.The class covers linking to external worksheet data,
linking row formats, multi company consolidations, currency
translation reporting, and cash flow. A combination of instructor
guided exercises and practice tutorials allows you to master your
report design skills.
A thorough understanding of these topics allows you to
master the advanced report design techniques necessary to create a
more comprehensive suite of financial and management reports. You
learn how to use links to extract data from a variety of sources
including non-financial metrics maintained outside the general
ledger. This course also teaches you how to move into cutting edge
technology, using OLAP and XRBL output options. These skills enable
you to take control of the financial reporting process, allowing you
to be more productive and efficient in the way you create, generate
and distribute financial information, which in turn will help you to
enable internal and external stakeholders to make well informed
decisions to positively impact your organization as a whole.
By actively participating in this class, you will learn:
· To create meaningful management
reports that import non-GL information from external worksheets
· How FRx imports data from spreadsheets
· The benefits of creating and analyzing OLAP cubes using FRx
· Efficient ways to perform consolidations and allocations
· Ways FRx helps comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley regulations
using XBRL output
· Currency translations using FRx Desktop edition
· Currency translation using the FRx Currency Translation Module
· Techniques to master a variety of statements of cash flow
· Advanced formatting concepts
· Row linking to speed up processing and reduce maintenance
· Advanced income statement reports using multiple segments in
the row format
· Complex calculations such as specific column placement and
To insure the ultimate in personal instruction, seating is
Reserve your space now!