browser-based environment of eExpense consists of simple checklists and
templates with pre-populated data. These automated,
Web-based processes help ensure accuracy, speed reimbursement, and
eliminate the need for traditional spreadsheets. eExpense Offline allows
travelers to create their reports offline for submission the next time
they connect. eExpense Receipt Imaging allows employees to submit, review and audit
expense receipts electronically. Expense reports are automatically routed to managers,
and when they're approved, the reports automatically link to Payables Management and General
Ledger. Comprehensive reports provide a centralized view of expense trends and
eExpense: Online Expense Reporting
- Enable employees to submit expense reports online, using simple
checklists and templates.
- Pre-populate expense reports with existing employee information or
incorporate charges from corporate credit cards.
- Automatically submit expenses against pre-configured or custom
cost centers mapped to General Ledger accounts. Customized
email-based approval helps ensure a timely and accurate report the
first time around.
- Capture out-of-pocket expenses instantly with Palm Operating
System-based devices that integrate smoothly with eExpense.
- Use eExpense as a mini-intranet to share critical information in
an environment which includes security enhancements, and provide
budget managers with a central location to view expense data and
- Deploy over the Internet to minimize IT resources and utilize
easy-to-use wizards to add new employees, import existing employee
data files, and create powerful auditing rules.
- View, sort, and filter a wide range of best practices reports, or
custom-configure your own reports to isolate trends, forecast
budgets and see which expenses need better management.
- View and filter vendor statistics, including performing vendor
reconciliation, to ensure proper vendor usage with employees.
eExpense Offline: Anytime, Anywhere Expense Reporting
- Enable complex itemization of expenses while offline, including
automated pre-population and calculation of foreign exchange rates.
- Ensure efficient processing and timely reimbursement with seamless
transfer of expense transactions to eExpense.
eExpense Receipt Imaging: Electronic Receipt Imaging Service
- Submit, review and store expense receipts electronically, making
the expense submission and approval process fast and easy.
- Eliminate costs for managing and storing paper receipts, with no
up front costs for imaging hardware and software.
Contact us for pricing.
*eExpense components are sold separately and are
only available with MSSQL.